- Super Mini Size: 1.25 x 1.5 x 0.85 in
- SINGLE Relay Control
- Works with incandescent lighting and resistive loads (do NOT use with tube lights, motors, fans, or loads under 20 Watts)
- Built-in Signal Repeater
- Status reported to your hub when the switch is operated locally
- Full Z-Wave Compatibility (Multilevel command class support required)
Simply connect the device to your existing wall switch (single or double set), following the steps in the instruction manual included in the box (or scroll down for PDF). This device is equipped with pigtail wiring for fast and worry-free installation.
NOTE: For the “inclusion” and “exclusion” process, we recommend that you ignore the instructions to turn the light switch on and off 4 times – just power up the Vision in-wall switch and it should be ready for inclusion or exclusion right then and there.
If you would like to associate the switch with other Z-Wave speaking products in your network, make sure it is properly registered by the controller or Z-Wave hub.
- Frequency Range: 908.42MHz (ZL7432US)
- Operating Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: -15°C~ 60°C (5°F~140°F)
- Operating Voltage: 90VAC~265VAC
- Dimensions: 1.25″ x 1.5″ x 0.85″
There are no reviews yet.